October 29, 2012

Killa-Kan Mob

I got the Killa-Kan mob finished over the weekend. These are a nice addition to my small Ork army. I have inventoried what I have left to paint for them in the pile. There are two bike mobs, a Deff Kopta mob, a Battlewagon, some Nobz, and some small random bits. I want to get the Goff 'Ard Bozy finished so I will progress with them. I will probably have the Battlewagon as their transport so I will paint it black once I have the whole squad done. I want to get back to the beastmen and my Khador soon too.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, that new Kan kit looks a lot of fun to build.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it was great fun to do, easy to put together and fairly simple to paint.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Friends