November 2, 2015

Classic Ogre Maneaters

I have had these for a very, very long time. I believe I bought them when they first came out. They languished on my unpainted pile during the intervening decades and finally they surfaced as I moved back to Hamburg. I decided to put them on round bases simply as I am most likely to use them in Age of Sigmar. I kept the paintjob simple and relatively fast. Red is the unit colour to tie them in together and I went for a pattern on the weapons to tie them in somewhat with my Forces of Destruction Orcs. Who knows they may see the battlefield sometime together? I still want to do the bases but as I haven't got the unit finished I won't worry about it much.

1 comment:

  1. Ogres are so cool! They are the ones I like the most. Got acquainted with your creations not long ago. Now I'm thinking about doing such things myself. You inspired me, man.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Friends