July 27, 2012

Friday Showcase - Bad Moon Dreadnought

I have a good sized collection of Orks. I only began collecting at the start to the last edition and I guess I only played with them maybe four times. I have had a soft spot for Orks for a really long time and I managed to pick up two starter sets of them relatively cheap. I painted them up quickly as a project to get me back into painting after almost a years break. I thought I would showcase them here especially with the advent of the latest edition of 40k. I don't play the game at all but I keep up somewhat with whats going on. Maybe someday the game will evolve enough that I may play again. If not the appreciation on the miniatures should pay for my retirement!

1 comment:

  1. Missed this first time around. Very nice, and the new kans you're doing tie in well weith it.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Friends