February 6, 2014

Wargames Building pt. 3

After many hours of cutting and gluing here is the result. This part of the building is the easiest as there really isn't anything complicated to do. The windows aren't finished yet in the back. I have to let the glue dry a little more before I can get some wood in there for the frames. I haven't figured out how I am going to join the stone chimney which is fairly irregular to the rest of the structure without leaving a lot of gaps. I am hoping it won't prove too difficult. I also need to pick up some thinner wood as the thickness I am currently using isn't right for the tiles. I need a thickness of about .5mm and I have one of 1.5mm. Hopefully one of the cafes around here has some coffee stirrers that are the right size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Friends