February 11, 2014
Wargames Building Pt. 4
I am making really slow progress on this building due to not really having all the material I need. Today I picked up some thinner balsa and I was able to get the tiles done on the veranda roof. I measured them all out at 1cm intervals but due to the difficulty of keeping them all aligned there is a good bit of variability in them which is fine. I glued a sheet of paper down and I added the tiles on top of this. I also added the first section of the removable roof. To make any more progress I need to get this building based. I will go on the hunt tomorrow for some plasticard. Hopefully I can find some that's at a decent price.