January 27, 2014

Stomp, Stomp, Stomp

As a break I started painting these Stompers. Aas far as I remember they constitute a complete formation in the game. I have never used them so I am unsure. There has been a lively showing of photographs on the Epic:Armageddon facebook site. That got me in the mood to paint these. I thought they would be quick enough to do rather than a formation. However these ended up taking longer than I anticipated. I did cut some corners when doing them but the object was to get a break from painting my Malifaux stuff rather than learning a new technique. I hope you like them?

2 comments:

  1. Very cool - love the checkered patterns. Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, the patterns are fairly easy to do now that I have practised them so much.

      Delete

About Me

Friends