January 16, 2012

Beastman Battle Standard Bearer

I finally managed to get the Battle Standard Bearer finished. I wasn't sure what to do for the symbol so I kept it simple. A skull like the rest of the army seemed best. I also added a stylised chaos star. I didn't want to have the hassle of putting points on them so I just extended the lines to the edge of the banner. I like how this came out and I would have done it on the other banners if I had realised how good, at least in my opinion, it looked. I used a Bestigor body and banner arm. Hopefully I can manage to make the actual Bestigor standard bearer look different than this guy. I added a shield as I do intend to have one during the game. I made it look like the chaos armour in my mortals army. I kept the standard red armour colour on the rest of the armour though as I don't want the hassle of doing that armour on a regimental scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Friends