June 22, 2012

Bloodtrackers










I am finally done with the Bloodtrackers. That is a good feeling. These models are so detailed that they are a little bit of a pain to paint. I only had four to do, five with Nuala, but they seemed to take ten times longer than any other model. Having finished these also means I have no more Circle Orboros models left to paint at the moment. I know this state won't last long so I am savouring it a little. I want to get the Blood Weavers and some more Warbests so I imagine I have a week or two before my resolve breaks and I buy some.

3 comments:

  1. Exceptional looking models. I'm not familiar with them, but they have a lot of cool look dynamics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are some of PP's best models. They are a horror to paint. Thankfully thats enough done for a long long while!

      Delete

About Me

Friends