June 12, 2012

Roof Done

I got the roof done despite having to relearn most of my geometery methods from school. I wanted to cut the roof as a single piece of plasticard so I wouldn't have to glue everything together. I managed it and hopefully that gives it a little more strength. I put a cap on it to break up the shapes a little. I was thinking about a flagpole but that was going to make it even harder to store. It is 29cm now, a little higher than expected. I also put some windows on the wooden section in the middle. They are shuttered closed as it was far easier to do them like that than have them open. I think it works fine. Now I just need to start painting! Hopefully it won't take long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Friends