November 9, 2011

Wood: Done!

Here is a quick post to show what I managed to do yesterday. I have an apple pie baking in the oven and I don't want to get distracted and burn it as I seem to do with most cooking duties. I am a good cook but I get easily distracted! So I managed to slog through painting the Mannikins. Actually they were not half as bad as I thought they would be in the end. Certainly more fun than the Totem Hunter! I think they came out a little red. I think the VJ Beastly Brown is redder than the GW Bestial Brown. So when highlighting it it maintains the red tone rather than fading into a more orange tone. Thankfully the unit is done and that leaves me with only two units in the backlog to do! Okay I ordered quite a few new things revently but I don't have to yorry about them until they arrive. So Tharn Wolf Riders or Bone Grinders next?

1 comment:

  1. Loving them, really am. Much better than my efforts with the unit. I'd love to see the Wolf Riders as I've been looking at them for nigh on ages trying to figure out what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Friends