January 8, 2013

Saxon Ceorls

There are going to be a lot of Saxons here over the coming days. As I promised last year I was bringing my Saxons back to Germany. I have spent the last few days rebasing them and yesterday I got the first batch of six that you see here done. I painted these originally about nine years ago. I never varnished them at the time and while they have never been played with they have been transported during various house moves. They have loads of chips and damage, especially to the weapons as these are lead miniatures I think and the weapons bend really easily. I am continuing over the rest of the week to get more of these done, hopefully six a day at least, as I want to get a game of SAGA played on Saturday. It will be my first time to play it outside of VASSAL so that will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Friends