January 23, 2013

The First Vikings

Here are the first finished Jomsvikings. I still have the bases to complete but that won't happen too quickly. I am awaiting the arrival of the materials I need and they seem to be perpetually delayed. They will be fairly similar to the Anglo-saxon bases with the addition of a few rocks that you can see. One thing about Hamburg in the winter is that the floors of your apartment slowly fill with little stones from the paths outside. I gathered up they rather larger than expected collection from my hobby room floor and used them on the bases for the Vikings. They are the rights scale and have a decent texture.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the shields! Striking, yet simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shields took far too long to do. Thankfully this army is small.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Friends