December 18, 2011

Beast Week Begins

So it is the week before Christmas and I don't have as many beasts done as I need to hit the targets for this months Tale of Three Gamers. So this week is being given over to getting those beasts done. I have twenty five Ungor to do and twelve Gor. Thats a tall order but I do have some help in the fact that I managed to get most of them assembled last week. I am hoping that a days worth of basecaoting will see most of them done to a basic standard. Then breaking them down into subsets of six will see me get through about nine a day on average. It is a tall order but I think I can manage it.

I have almost all the books from a Song of Ice and Fire here as audio books so that should keep me distracted from the insanity of all day painting. I also have plenty of time but thinking on that I do need to do the Christmas shopping at some point. I am hoping to be done by Thursday evening so on the 24th I don't have to pick up a paintbrush at all, instead I can bask in the glory of a one third done army!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, that's quite the schedule you've given yourself there! Best of luck, but with George RR Martin's wonderful tale going on in the background, I'm sure you'll enjoy painting those beasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm I don't know if I ever truly enjoy painting. I enjoy the results thats for sure. Otherwise it can be a bit tedious.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Friends