December 8, 2011

Sick

Thankfully I am not sick anymore. I came down with a nice dose of the Man-Flu last week and then combined with that I managed to acquire a gum infection. So no painting has been done for a week. It was in a way nice to get a break. I did manage to get the Tharn finished before I was sick and I will get a photograph up. It was really nice to get those Wolfriding ladies finished. I only have four of their foot slogging sisters to do and thats them done. The models are great but I hate painting them! I also have some progress for the Tale of Three Gamers to put up, I will try to have it ready for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better! Looking forward to the promised pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well tomorrow will be the usual Friday showcase, this time of one of my favourite miniatures from the Circle Orboros, the Pureblood Warpwolf. On Monday I will have the Tale of Three Gamers up and then the Tharn finally shown on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Friends