September 13, 2018

Moria Goblin Warband Speed Painting

Here is what I have completed for my Moria Warband, a motley crew if ever there was one. It's small and will probably grow fast but as the models are cheap and readily available I don't mind. I have to still get some captain and lieutenant models for my Battle Company but I am confident enough that I can convert some from what I have. Adding a cloak and some helmets can't be that hard, right...? I did the bases on these to fit in with my standard terrain and I think it works quite well with the models, accentuating them without drawing the eye overly. Now I think next up will be a Balrog...

Here is a WIP shot of the Goblins so you can see just how easy they are to speed paint. I based them up beforehand and then just sprayed them all white. As I warned before, the models have some delicate details on the fact and so you should be careful when it comes to actually spraying them. I then washed the entire model with Agrax Earthshade to define the detail, my old eyes are failing somewhat so every little helps.
In this shot you can see the first washes are laid down before I really build up the colours to be a bit more vibrant. I experimented with various washes, glazes and paints. In the end it was best to go with a dilute paint for the most part as its more defined than using just washes or glazes. Having said that however I used a wash and a glaze for the skin to keep it as pale as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Evermore Technology let businesses avail greater lead generation and higher conversions with its technical expertise. Evermore also provides Website Designing and Development Company in Noida Ghaziabad for better online visibility and brand perception.
    website designer in Noida Ghaziabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I amazed with the research you made to make this actual submit incredible.
    Great activity!출장안마

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Friends