September 25, 2018

Necromunda Walkway

I showed you my WIP Necromunda building last week and now I'll show you one of the walkways that I mentioned in the article. It isn't totally finished either but it is very close to being so. I reduced the height of the Sector Mechanicum supports that GW make as I felt they were a little too high for the game. I wanted my gang to be able to scale ladders and run for cover in the same move rather than barely get up the ladder in the first place. I also wanted to be able to have more multi-level pieces without having to go really high. I achieved that nicely here with the half level which fits perfectly with this piece I made earlier. Again once this piece is finished I'll make a video and show it off. It doesn't need much more work so you'll see it sooner than last weeks building.

11 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. You can install all paid games for free with tutuapp Tutuapp download

    ReplyDelete
  2. In accordance with this cooperation, webbusinesstech.com will offer its small and medium-sized business clients a fantastic opportunity to advertise their goods utilising Google's online advertising solutions. With this addition, webbusinesstech.com has expanded its menu of products and services that small and medium-sized business houses may utilise to advertise their brands and services on numerous Google products and platforms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a result of this partnership, Web Business Tech Pvt Ltd will be able to offer its small and medium-sized business clients a fantastic opportunity to market their goods utilising Google's online advertising solutions. Call4DigitalSolutions.com has expanded the selection of products and services that small and medium-sized businesses may use to advertise their goods and services across numerous Google platforms and products with this addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://webbusinesstech.com/google-partner-in-india.php

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Friends