March 1, 2012

Kreoss for the Masters

I already have a Kreoss model painted but as I am missing his staff somewhere I decided to use that as an excuse to paint up the variant pose I had picked up. I also need this fellow for the Irish Masters I am attending over the weekend. I won't do well in it as I am just not that competitive a player. It is still going to be fun. Kreoss is one of my staple 'casters and I want to stick with what I know. The list is also one that I use a lot. I don't think it is especially brilliant or anything but I am familiar with everything contained within. I guess that there are a few changes I could make to improve the competitiveness. The zealots for instance could be exchanged with deliverers for instance. The list I will use is:

High Exemplar Kreoss (*5pts)
* Revenger (6pts)
* Reckoner (8pts)
Choir of Menoth (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
Holy Zealots (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
* Holy Zealot Monolith Bearer (2pts)
Knights Exemplar (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Temple Flameguard (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
* Temple Flameguard Officer & Standard (2pts)
The Covenant of Menoth (2pts)
Vassal Mechanik (1pts)

Aanyone got suggestions for change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Friends