September 13, 2011

Sam McHorne and the Devil Dogs

s. Mainly this has been due to work but I must admit that I have found a computer game that I am really enoying - Terraria. It is not often that I really invest myself in a game but all my scant free time has recently been devoted to this one.

I have been incredibly distracted over the last two weeks. However yesterday I left my computer in work deliberately so I couldn't play and I got back to doing some painting for a change. This gave me the chance to put some finishing touches onto the Devil Dogs! I still need to give the bases some attention and with that in mind I will be ordering some basing materials from Antenocitis Workshop today. Brass etched plants and some grass tufts are what I am planning on using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Friends